Window Web Hosting owns all of the hardware and equipments and co-locates the same at The Planet. With six state-of-the art data centers located in Dallas and Houston, The Planet provides an On Demand IT Infrastructure backed by complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity and security.
The Planet owns and manages 155,000 square feet of world class data center space, with an additional 12,000 square feet of expansion capability. Each facility — wholly owned, managed and operated by The Planet – is equipped to handle any challenge based on these unique advantages:
- Secure world class data centers are monitored 24×7 to ensure our servers are always safe
- N+1 power generator architecture
- N+2 redundant data center HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems
- Advanced fire suppression systems to keep any fires localized
- Preventive maintenance meets or exceeds manufacturers recommended practices, and is performed regularly by our own highly trained personnel
- The Planet is a member of The Uptime Institute, a prestigious knowledge consortium where global standards and best practices are created and delivered to maintain system uptime